<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 18, 2005

Cute, Fucked Up and Cheesy... 


See....'Kutty' Felicia and 'Cutie' Kethrine......

Ok Ok, stop reaching for your shoe to throw at me.....i'm just trying to make things rhyme....hehe.....tat's Felicia's daughter. So chubby rite......She super cute leh. I carried and walked her around and everytime she made noises like she was gonna cry, I went "Ah girl, pu you coo!" Hehe...me and my Chinese!!!

I wonder why the picture turned out dark, must be something wrong with my camera lighting.

Time for Stress Vomit 2:
I had a pretty fucked up Monday. I was being fucked most of the time. I was at Customer Service Centre, I kena fuck by parents there to do SD. I went up to the office, I kena fuck by parents who submitted their GRL applications. Fucked up la! Blady fucked up!!!

Stay down kena fuck, go up kena fuck.....Hello Its not my fault!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my Monday ended in bliss. Had a wonderfully stuffed dinner with Kumar.
2 Cheese and 1 kosong prata,topped up with Ice Milo!!!
Super Shiok!! This was my first Cheese prata!! The taste was great!!! Heavenly!! Must have it more!

Kumar and I went to the coffee shop where we first went out for dinner. Fond memories, for me tat is....Men are non-sentimential assholes!!

Anyway I told Kumar to grow his hair........
Me: Dear, why don't u grow your hair?
Kumar: U mean just the back?
Me: No, all over *thinking of Remo hair-style*, until your shoulder la.
Kumar: Then I rebond ok.
Me: No, u perm.
Kumar: What perm?
Me: Like Remo!
*Kumar gives 'Don't let me kill u' stare.....I gave a goofy smile.*
Kumar: Aiyah, Leceh la. I wash hair everyday. Ride bike somemore, how can?
Me: Can can. I put Ambi kondai for you la. *Oops Shit!* I tot to myself.
Kumar: See how la.
While we were walking out to the bike, I was like "Grow long hair la. Just try la. Will be nice" and Kumar just kept quiet. See la whether he grows his hair.....Hopefully please!!
Gonna hit the sack now! I know I'm gonna sleep like a pig. I just had the perfect dinner to put me to sleep in seconds........Goody Nighty!!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com