<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Are they the lucky ones? 

I'm such a sucker for undergarments!! Despite having a drawer over-flowing with bras and undies and also having bought lingere only a few months, I bought another 2 bras and a undie today. I give up on myself!!! But how can I not buy them when they are priced at only $3.90 & $1.90!!!!!

I just love buying bra and panties. Especially cute or sexy ones....but think about it, who's gonna see them, only me......I simply have no comments about myself. I think I spend more money on my inner wear than my outer wear.......

Finally after 2 weeks, I left my office at 6 pm today, which is also considered a bit late coz I officially at 5.30. But its better compared to 2 weeks of leaving at 8 and later. A big part of my workload is done and now I'm waiting for the killer part. How I wish I don't have to do it......*Sigh*

I weighed myself yesterday and I'm 39 kg. Before you think its a weight gain, its not. Its a weight loss.U do remember that i mentioned before that I weigh 38 kg rite, but after I went on a stuffing project and I knew that I gained some pounds. But then my P1 exercise started before I could gain more and now I'm gonna lose everything I gained and more......

If you read the papers today, you would known about the army officer who died yesterday during his training where he and his colleague had to jump from the helicopter. The 1Sg Shiva is Kumar's friend, affectionately known at 'Siow'. He's a pretty nice guy. I feel so sad that he had to die young, he's only 24. This is the 2nd death among Kumar's friends. Just last month, one of the girls in the group committed suicide.

Sometimes I wonder......when they are so many people out there who deserved to die, why are the ones who should live dying......is it because they are lucky to not suffer in this world.......

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com