<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

That Ultra Big Pimple is still on my face!!!!!!! :( 

My home PC died yesterday...isn't it just wonderful!! First it was my hall TV and now its my PC....doesn't anyone want me to stay at home??????????

I was bored to hell for the past two days.....fuck....I simply was out of my wits of what to do....and I watched "Chandramukhi' 3 times.....yes....I watched the movie 3 blady times....I think I now know the dialogues of that movie by heart...isn't that 'Super' of me!!!!

My consolation was Moneeskha. Indra auntie brought her to my place yesterday and I spent my time playing with her.....

Isn't she a cutie!!!!!


Don't mind the bad photograph ok....I tried to get her to smile for the pic but she wouldn't and when she was smiling, I was just to lazy to bring out the camera phone....She's such a cute gal, I wish I could keep at my place......still got long way to go for my sis-in-law to give birth...*sigh*

Staying at home during the weekends is a blady big task for me with my mum and my brother hogging the master bedroom TV which is only other one with cable connection....which leaves me with a small 21" TV with a dying discman-cum-VCD player......Aargghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

And ya, the ultra big pimple is still on my face........ :(

Blasting thru the speakas: Send your Love by Sting

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com