<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Shankar bro's wedding 

Attended my cousin bro's best friend's wedding yesterday. Suddenly I feel like getting married. Shit! Should never bend to the temptations!!

I couldn't resist taking a pic of me. So...

Hehe..

Today is Father's Day. But I didn't bring my dad anywhere or get him anything. I'll bring him out for dinner another day together with my bro,to celebrate his birthday which is tomorrow. Tat's asshole's getting bigger day by day.

I just wish I could get my digi cam quick. So many photos to take!! Talking about my digi cam: As u know, its spoilt and so I finally sent it for repair after 6 months. Didn't want to spend the money but no choice la. I badly wanna use it. On Friday, the Canon service man called me and told me that the part to be replaced would only arrive 3 weeks or a month later. Then he told me that they have this exchange deal. For the repair price, I can get a new A95 cam in place of my S70.

Is that cool or what!!! I get a 5 megapixel camera for the 3.2 megapixels one I gave for repair...Hahahahaha!!! I love Canon!!!!

Blastin thru the speakas: Lonely by Akon

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com