<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 17, 2005

Self Control...babe....self control...."Tahan la!" 

ANNIYAN HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNIYAN HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anniyan's been finally released! I'm am so over-the-top!!!! Of course I would be, my darling's in it!!!

Vikram + Shankar = Blockbuster!!!

My favourite actor and my favourite director, together in movie....Wow! I just gotta see this movie!

But I'm not gonna watch it today. I'll watch either next week or the week after that!! I know the theatres gonna be packed to the max and its gonna be blady noisy, esp with some assholes who come there just to ruin some people's movie-watching mood....

I need to see Vikram's movie peacefully and with pleasure...so I'll wait. I know its very hard but I gotta control myself....

I really pity Kumar....I wonder how he is gonna sit thru the torture of me drooling overtime at Vikram....poor guy.....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com