<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Knock Some Sense into These People!! 

'Early morning.....rushing to work....you board the feeder while getting hit from the one in front and behind....bus is packed.....u try to move in.....as you move in, you see that some idiots are sitting on the outer seat while the inner seat is empty.......'

Blady Brainless Idiots!!!!

When I see these kind of people, I really feel like strangling them!!! If the bus is not so packed, then sit where ever you want la! But when the bus is full of people, please use your brain!!! Hello, Is moving your ass a few inches gonna hurt!!!

I'm not gonna act like a saint and say that I always sit inside but then I make it a point to sit inside when the bus is full and during peak times. I have a brain, while some others don't......inconsiderate imbeciles.....

*Mumbles 'Assholes'*

Met Vanitha and Habibah on Monday....missed being with them.....as usual we parked ourselves at Lot 1 Mac. I think the manager would have let out a sigh of relief when we left. We were hogging a table for 2 hours....heheh......We were looking at our NRIC pics and had a good laugh....hehehe....We looked so goofy!!!

Our generation NRIC pics are so funny, taken at 12.....hehehe.....Mine has me with big eyes and 2 plaits...hehehe.....Vanitha's eyes looked like they were pop out and Habibah looked like she was lost.....hahahaha..........

Now the kids get their IC at 15...hahaha...so late...heheh...my brother still hasn't got his.....His explanation to why the Govt changed was to make them look better in their IC pic. I said 'Bullshit!' It was because of some nitwits who keep losing them! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

And ya, now its says that "Officially, Anniyan will be released on June 17!".....hopefully they don't change the date again!

PS: Seems like nobody's interested in my blog....boo hoo...the comments are getting lesser and lesser.....boo hoo.....Waaaahhhhh!!!!!! :(

*sniff sniff*

Blastin thru the speakas: Untitled by Simple Plan

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com