<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Kathiraven's 5! 

Went to my uncle's son, Kathiraven's 5th bithday. The food was great la!!!! The chicken sambal was just so tasty, thinking about it is making my hungry now.....

I wore my new baby-doll punjabi suit. Finally, an occasion to wear. Looked nice on me, just that it was too long. The suit was down to my ankles.My aunt was also wearing her baby-doll suit. Hers was nicer with bell sleeves and it was just nice for her since she was tall....

The birthday boy and me...










Ok, i'm going my uncle's place again. Gonna help him upload the pics he took on his digi cam....i wonder if they still have some food left...hmmm...

Blastin thru the speakas: Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com