<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

'I like to move it, move it....!" 

I like to move it, move it!
U like to move it, move it!
She like to move it, move it!
I like to....MOVE IT!!

Physically Fit, Physically Fit!
Physically, Physically Physically Fit!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally watched 'Madagascar' yesterday....on VCD. (I'm a VCD queen!!)....Hehehe......


The movie's cute....super cute! I love the penguins....aren't they super smart!!!!

"Just smile and wave, boys!!" (Hahahahahaha!)

And yes, the king...King Julian...he and his super thick Indian accent...huh....its Indian rite? The small fellow is so cute!!! He looks just so adorable when he cries!!!

"I like to move it, move it!!"

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com