<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 12, 2005

'Gourmet in Guangzhou' 

My home PC has a mind of its own. Sometimes it's working and sometimes its not....now its working....

'Gourmet in Guangzhou'
I watched this programme on Discovery Travel and Adventure today and there had this programme abt the dishes in Guangzhou. Besides eating fish, chicken, mutton and seafood, they also eat deer, rabbit, donkey and peacock. Yes, they eat peacock meat. Yuck!!!! *Feels like puking*

They actually have banquets consisting of a variety of dishes made from these animals. I'm totally grossed out!!! I have ate deer meat before but donkey...rabbit....peacock.....my.....it sounds so terrible!!!!!!!! I love peacocks and the thought of them being eaten makes me so sad. Why are some people being so heartless!! How can they eat one of the most beautiful birds in the world???? Sigh!

Moneeshka was here again yesterday!!!! See, another picture of her. You know, no matter how I try to make her smile for a pic, she just keeps her face straight but then after I put the phone away, she starts smiling, laughing and playing.....


Girl, can't you just smile once for me!!

Blastin thru the speakas: Quit Playing Games with my Heart by The Backstreet Boys

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com