<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Give me just one night...uno noche...the moment to be by your side... 

Wanna know my darkest desire.............

"Just one night with Vikram" :) Kinky heh.......Now the urge has got on me more after watching Anniyan....

Yes! Finally I watched the movie!!!! Finally!!!! Went with Kumar on Tuesday night....

Ooooo.....I was practically melting in my seat, I tell u! This movie is the only one where Vikram looked bloody hot...*Fans herself*

He is just so handsome!!! Now u know, ladies, why I'm so crazy over him!!! Oh my god!!! I have to get the VCD. I think I might watch it everyday....Oooooo.....I love Remo, I live Anniyan...I love Vikram!!!

Seeing Vikram was such a relief after so much stress at work....And you know what bike he rode in that movie-A Blackbird!!!!!! The same thing that my baby's riding!!!! Only Kumar's one is in silver.....Vikram rode a blackbird! Vikram rode a blackbird!!!

I realised that Kumar's bike is a head-turner, no matter where we are...on the road, in a carpark, at a coffeeshop......U should have seen the way heads turned when Kumar and I rode out of the carpark at the cinema....Man, I just that asshole's bike!!!!

Ok, time to get back to shit!!! So much shit to do!!!

Blastin thru the speakas: Lovefool by The Cardigans

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com