<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Desperately Seeking Saturday.... 

Oh boy....why is it just Thursday.....why can't it be Friday......I want to sleep longer......why can't I take urgent leave or MC.....why are there so many things to do.......

*Sigh*.... :(

I think I should sworn off chocolate....i have this blady big pimple on my face which is red and painful....it was just a harmless little piece of MARS bar...ok, it was the whole bar but just a harmless little bar....I guess I shouldn't have eaten it after having the 'Sticky Chewy Chocolate' at Swensens' on Saturday. I guess I was asking for trouble....serves me rite..........*sob sob*

I went JB yesterday and on the way back, at the Woodlands customs, ICA tested a new system where you just have to use your thumbprint to pass thru the customs. Super cool huh! You just had to slot your passport to scan it and then place your thumb on the reader and wahla...you r out of the gate in less than 2 mins....

Wow, technology has improved so much!

And just like Thug Chic, I am so addicted to Black Eyed Peas' Don't Phunk with My Heart

This song is so good, I keep singing it....The video clip is just so cool...and the Indian drums in the song makes you wanna rock.....Fergie is just so cool......I just love the Black Eyed Peas. The next time they come for a concert, I'm going.

Now need to look for the ringing tone.....

Blastin thru the speakas: Errtime by Nelly ft Jung Tru and King Jacob

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com