<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Dark Knight 

Not bad, Christian Bale does look good....Watched 'Batman Begins' yesterday. It was good!! Especially for those Batman fans, like me. But for those who want action,should probably skip it. This movie's slow till the last hour or so.

But its pretty long for a English movie...damn...the movie started at 9.303 pm and ended at 11.40 pm and I had to take a cab home. Lucky thing I only paid $0.20 for midnight charge...hehehe...The taxi uncle was driving fast and I was feeling like I was in the Batman car chase...cool car huh!!! Imagine one of those on a Singapore road. I think no enough road la...hehe...

Christian Bale is good but my favourite Batman is George Clooney;dark, handsome...wat do ya think?

I just love super hero flicks. Next on the card: Fantastic Four...and it has Jessica Alba!!!

I tot this pic using my uncle's handphone on Sunday. He has the latest Nokia model...i think N3230 or something like that and the camera is so clear...my my...and tat's Gopi bro's shades...But I do look cool rite..hehehe...tak malu seh...


Hey, cool or not ah....hehehe

Blastin thru the speakas: Sunday Morning by Maroon 5

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com