<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Why am I in such a foul mood?? 

.......Another day of draggin myself to work. I just can't seem to wake up nowadays. Tell me who to blame....no late nights...no stress....been sleeping like a pig...but I still have so much difficulty waking up in the morning......

On Tuesday I went saree shopping at Tekka with Minah. I realised that when you buy a saree, you should always look at it under white light and not yellow light. There was this red and black saree at Haniffa's. It looked so nice that I wanted to get it but I didn't get it coz I'm in no need for one now and so Minah bought it. Then we went to a accessory shop nearby to get the necessary and when we looked at it again, it didn't look as appealing as it was at Haniffa's. Heng i tot, lucky I didn't waste my money. I feel like going saree shopping too.....but I can't...I have about 4-5 sarees that I haven't even worn yet......shit!

Yesterday I went to Kumar's place. My darling boyfriend didn't have the time to clean his house and so he asked me for help. Me being the wonderful girlfriend, went to his house after work and cleaned the house for him. When I opened the fridge, guess what I saw.......his birthday cake...the blady tasty chocolate cake. It was still there...and so I finished it off!!! Do u believe it.....there was 3/4 cake left and I just finished it off while watching TV in half an hour.....wow.....I'm so proud of myself!!!! I want more of that cake.....whose birthday's next??

I better get back to work....there's so much to do and i'm not in the mood.....great!!!!!

Blastin thru the speakas: My Boo by Alicia Keys ft Usher

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com