<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Thai Food Totally Rocks! 

I'm beginning to love Thai food so much now!!! Yesterday, our new AD(Assistant Director), Bobby brought me, Mrs Goh and Serene out for lunch, just to mix around with us. At first we decided on Swenson's but when we went to Great World City, there wasn't any there and so Bobby suggested Siam Kitchen.

Wow, the food was simply great. It was so spicy and tasty, I just couldn't stop myself from eating. We had a big groupa, prawn curry, sambal kangkong, chicken.....mmmmmh........and desert was mango slices with pulut rice......heavenly it was.....The taste is still lingering in me. I was so bloated that I didn't have dinner. Bobby is so nice to foot the bill. I'm gonna buy him coffee one of these days.

OK, see ya! I'm heading to Ang Mo Kio now....bye!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com