<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 09, 2005

Oh Sayang Aku....Oh P.Ramlee 

I met an old Malay star today, veteran actress who has acted with P.Ramlee in many movies. And she is non-other than......Nina's grandmother! Wow! Today when I went tuition, they were watching this black-and-white movie starring P.Ramlee and when there was this certain scene, Nina's younger brother, Ekka told me that this was his grandmother. I thought it must have been his great granny but it wasn't. It seems Nina's granny started acting with P.Ramlee at 18 and has acted with him in many flicks in supporting roles. Wow! I think I should get her autograph now of these days....hehe....a bit too much rite....hehehe....

Anyway here's a priceless drawing by a budding artist. Its a picture of one of the world's most beautiful woman, a woman who's an inspiration for many......

A masterpiece drawing by Zelinna Da Vinci-'Miss Kethrine'


Ok ok .....stop throwing tomatoes.....hehehe, Nina's younger sister, Ina drew this for me. This is supposed to be me.....Cute rite....

I watched 'xXx2' yesterday-not that fantastic. Stunts are good but then I can't see Ice Cube as 'xXx'-Vin Diesel was better.

Monday is over and tomorrow is only Tuesday...oh brother......

With respects to a suggestion by Sis Letchu, I have created a new album with pics of me and my baby called 'Kumar and Kethrine'.....check it out......

Blastin thru the speakas: Independent Woman by Destiny's Child

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com