<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 27, 2005

Me look old....u gotta be kidding.... 

Carrie Underwood won....how nice would it be if Bo Bice won......guess people don't really fancy something different.....boring.....

Liverpool won.....many people lost...money that is.....Ganesha keeps moaning about it....haha....serves these people rite for betting.....haha.....

I went to my brother's school this morning to collect his report book. His form teacher is new and hasn't seen or spoke to me before....What was his reaction when he saw me........

"Wow Alvin, your mother very young ah.." Stupid asshole!!!! No way do I look like a mother of a 14-year-old....blind cock......I told him that I was his sister and he apologised....could have just kept his big hole shut rite....asshole.......

Helo.....I don't look like I have a 14 yr old son, ok....blind pig.....


Went to Tekka after work and came back with a saree...dark purple with copper sequins...hehe...a good buy...hehe....need to go JB soon.....

I'm so excited about tomorrow....'The Infamous Bloggers Meet'......9 Indian gals at Causeway Point....its gonna be mayhem...total mayhem...and I still don't know what to wear....great...

Blastin thru the speakas: Slow Motion by Juvenile

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com