<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

Kumar's birthday is on the 13th and it happens to fall on a Friday... 

Friday the 13th....when I was younger, I used to be so scared of this day, I would pray extra hard, try to make sure nothing goes wrong and be careful in whatever I do...now its just another day...hehe..

Its Kumar's birthday today! The pig turns 24!!! :)

We had a simple celebration. We had diner, watched 'Chandramukhi' and cut a cake at his place. The cake was so delicious!!

Kumar wore the shirt I bought and he looked great. Wow, I'm damn blady good at dressing up my man...Good Job Kethrine...This is actually his second gift. His first one was the bike. I paid half the deposit. Aren't I a good girlfriend.....




Anyway Chandramukhi was great! Being an ardent fan of Rajini, its really disappointing that I had to watch that movie almost a month later. Shit, all thanks to that asshole...oops his birthday cannnot scold him...ok ok take back take back....I must make sure he brings me to watch Anniyan within 1 week of its release. I saw the trailer just now and its great!!!

Ok, I better get back to sleep now...late already...

Happy Birthday Darling! Muack!!

Blastin thru the speakas: Soundtrack of 'Chandramukhi'

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com