<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm Starry Eyed....ogling at my hunky Vikram! *-* 

Coming to work after a long holiday is torture!! It was just sooo difficult to wake up this morning!! They should ban long holidays!!!!!

I had a wonderful holiday! I ate, slept and watched TV.....super relaxing holiday! Actually today should have been a public holiday...with Wee Kim Wee dead.....shit! Its not that I'm not being compassionate but then another public holiday would be nice rite.....don't you agree...those office-goers! Stand up with me!!!! Let's go on strike!!!!!

Ok ok, you can sit down now.....Singapore high security.....difficult to strike.....hehehe!

I've got this sudden craving for Coke! Been drinking too much of it.....I cut down my Coke intake long time ago already and now I'm going on a Coke overload.....Man, this is bad, very bad! Maybe I should blame the weather...it being so hot.....or maybe...I should blame my darling's advertisement!!! Hehehe....know who I am talking about....who else but the juicy Vikram!!! I finally managed to catch his ad on Sun TV. Do you know how many mega serials and dumb programmes I had to sit through to watch it.....it was torture but worthwhile........Vikram looks so hunky, gorgeous, handsome, cute........My hero!!!

*Wipes drool*.....Anniyan is coming out this month and I just can't wait for the movie.....I'm don't care what Kumar will do...I'm gonna catch that movie by all means...Kumar just hates Vikram,thanks to me!!!!! ;)

Ok, Kethrine u r in the office...control yourself.....Back on the ground.....

Its horribly disturbing when a loved one lies to you or hides something from you right, then why do they do it? Do they like it when someone does it to them? Why.....

I better get back to work. I have a whole lot of FAQs to type. I think I'm gonna lose my fingerprints typing....

Blastin thru the speakas: Bonnie and Clyde by Beyonce & Jay-Z

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com