<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 20, 2005

Foul Mood-Part 2 

First, it was 20th May...then it was 22nd May.....and now its June......oh brother.....

When the blady hell is Anniyan being released??????? :(

Another day of feeling fucked up....I just don't get it....why am I feeling like this??????

No mood for anything.....basket....

The P1 phamplets arrived yesterday....stupid delivery man had to come at 5.15 pm. So wait la until he put everything into the project room....by the time I left for home was 6.45 pm......stupid man!! I finished updating the website today....oh boy.....i have so many things to do.....

I have a long weekend ahead of me and I'm not looking forward to it......No plans,except going to JB on Sunday,which is not confirmed.....tomorrow is Kumar's first off day....wonder if he's bringing me out.....Monday, I have nothing to do, except for a date with Simbhu (VC is telecasting 'Manmadhan')....sigh...

I have to go to Causeway Point after work today to give my dad's handphone for repair....boring.....maybe I should buy something to cheer me up....shoes maybe.....sigh....

Aiyah.......

Blastin thru the speakas: I'll Be Missing You by P-Diddy

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com