<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Chicken...Chicken....Chick.... 

After 1 and 1.4 (1 day-Saturday and 1/4 day-Sunday:went to JB in the afternoon) days of slacking, I couldn't sit around idling anymore. So yesterday, I cleaned the house, washed the clothes, re-arranged my wardrobe and...........cooked!! I cooked chicken curry!!!

No bad for a first time. It turned out pretty well....good huh.....hehe....I'm still alive...no diarrhoea....hehe.....maybe I should start cooking more.....hmmm.... :)

I had such a good time watching the telly-box, now I wish I could do it everyday.....oh...anyway, I was watching MTV most of the time and I decided to list down the Top 10 Stylish Women in Music.....countdown style.....

10 : Missy Elliot - She maybe fat but she sure knows how to look super cool in a plus size outfit!
9 : Ciara - Crunk n B princess who has great moves and style
8 : Pink - She has a kick ass fashion sense!
7 : Mariah Carey - Volumptous, sexy, stylish Diva
6 : Kylie Monigue - Sexy Momma
5 : Gwen Stefani - Let's just say her dress sense is out of the world!
4 : Alicia Keys - Braids Icon!
3 : Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) - Funky yet stylish....
2 : Beyonce - She's a star dresser who looks good even when she's made up ugly!
and the Number 1 spot goes to...........*drum roll*

1 : J Lo - Need I say anything....

Blastin thru the speakas: Don't Speak by No Doubt

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com