<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 22, 2005

Why on A Friday! 

I just don't get it! Why am I always sick on Friday!! Last Friday I was feelin feverish! And today I'm having a sore throat....shitty man!!!!

I have a meeting to attend in 30 minutes. Also have a Focus Group Discussion with parents, later in the evening! So many things and my health sucks!

Oh great! This week has been so busy for me, I haven't yet the time for myself. I think I'll bum this weekend-Do nothing but just eat and play my Sims. Let's see if this happens-hopefully....

My mum has received an invitation to attend the 'Nichiyathartham' of one of my cousins. Its something like a confirmation ceremony where the parents of the bride and the groom meet and exchange platters filled with 'I don't know whats'.

I'm beginning to hate it when we receive these kind of invitations....wedding invitations, engagement invitations etc....esp when they are regarding my cousins......Basically becoz my mum will start her nonsense of "When are you getting married?"......"When is Kumar's parents coming down?"......."See your cousin getting married already!"

I just can't stand it!!! My cousin is 27/28...its time for her to get married!! But I'm still young-23....give me some more time la...please, for crying out loud!!!!!! I still wanna enjoy my singlehood ok! I'm just not in the mood to settle down now. I know i'll never get back this carefree life once I'm married! Cooking.....cleaning.....fights.....kids.....Aargghhh!

Actually I'm fine with an engagement for now.....but someone has to knock that into my boyfriend's head!!! He's been pocrastinating on that.....I just hate being stuck between!!!!

Ok, I think I've let too much out.....I better get my stuff ready for the meeting....

Blastin thru the speakas: Can't Get U Out of My Head by Kylie Monigue

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com