<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Welcome to the Long Weekend! 

I just love it when there's always a long weekend......it means time for Kethrine to go into hibernation..in other words....time for me to sleep and eat like a pig....

Sometime don't I sound like an asshole....all I ever do on weekends is just eat and sleep and watch TV. I don't go out anywhere except to my aunt's place...(Hey, tat's where I'm heading to tomorrow!).....basically because I'm just too lazy and another thing is I don't know where to go to.....funny me saying this....I haven't even seen half of Singapore....

My cousin's engagement was good today. Lucky I didn't wear a saree. The place was just too cramp to move about. But they started late and ended late and dinner was served late...Overall, I didn't eat well..... :( And the oldies also started la..."When's yours?"......Stupid people!

U know what-I finally watched 'Smallville' yesterday night. The new season debuted I think 2 or 3 weeks ago and I just watched it...Damn....no more appointments on Friday nights! My 8.30 to 9.30 slots are reserved for Tom Welling!!! I love that guy!!! (I'm drooling!)

I'm gonna sleep now. The movie on Vasantham Central sucks...(I rather dream about Tom Welling than watch a dumb flick from Vijay.....sorry Vijay fans.....)

Blastin thru the speakas: Superman by Five For Fighting

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com