<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Puris, Potatoes, Pizzas,The Pacifier.....and Papa 

See,all the words in my title start with 'P'...hehe...

Been cooking the past week.....made puris and masala potato on Wednesday and Thursday and then pizzas during the weekend.....not bad,My cooking is edible...hehehehe! :) Of course it is! I have 2 living examples to prove it....Kumar and Andrew(my dad)..... :)

My puri was not perfect but ok. I would give it a 6/10. Still need to improve. My pizza was great...delicious!!

Had a good weekend....as usual pigged out at my aunt's place....good...can gain some weight! Also watched 'The Pacifier' on VCD. Cute movie....tough guys look so appealing when they are trying to act in kid flicks...Been watching too many movies on VCD..should go to the theatre soon...

You know, I'm 23 and I'm still get stressed like I was when I was at 16/17 whenever I come home late. Well, my father called me at 8.40 pm just now when I was at Sheng Shiong Tekka with my aunt and brothers doing their groceries shopping. I told him I was at Tekka and he told me to get him Masala Dosai. Its was 9.25 pm when we finished shopping and went to Komala Vilas to buy the food. By that time, I was half-stressed. When my father called me at 9.50 pm asking me where I was (he didn't even shout..just asked), I was very very stressed. That was when I just got my order. So when I got into the cab at Ang Mo Kio at 10.10pm(from Tekka, my brother dropped me at their place at Ang Mo Kio), I was panicking. Told the uncle to go faster and when I got down the cab at my block at 10.30 pm, I ran to the lift. Opened my house and ran into my father's room. I was like, 'Sorry Daddy..Tekka very crowded..that's why late.'..

Daddy: So late! Now what time, I don't want to eat!
Me: Aiyah Daddy, come la. I say sorry rite...eat la.
Daddy: Don't want! Go and put in the fridge!
Me: Tekka very packed u know! I waited 20 minutes for your dosai ok! Sorry la! Eat la!
Daddy: Don't want! (Starts to smile a bit)
Me: Aiyah, Daddy come la. Eat la. I buy rite.
Daddy: Ok ok, Go I come.

Wah lau, Like small kid man! Have to be coaxed into eating! So old already, still act like a kid!

I better go to bed now! Very late already! Good night! Sweet Dreams! Muah Muah!

Blastin thru the speakas: Dilemma by Nelly ft Kelly Rowland.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com