<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Now, I have a new transport vehicle...Cool! 

My earlier post was very depressing right...I sound like I'm gonna cry rite....just forget it.....I wanted to delete it but there was this comment by Ambi that was too nice to erase...'Thanks Ambi!'.....

I'm depressed but whatever I'm not gonna let that get into the way of my perkyness....Anyway let's talk about other stuff...

Saturday was Indra auntie's surprise 55th birthday party at Changi Chalet. Her daughter had planned it all. Indra Auntie got a shock of her life when we all sprung up from no where when she stepped into the chalet. And she got mushy and teary seeing everyone there....and after she cut the cake, Uncle Singaram, her husband planted a big kiss on her cheeks....Oh how sweet!!!

*Grandparents in Love!!*~so nice!

I wanted to take pics of Moneeskha but our friend was crying her lungs out the moment she saw such a big crowd and only kept quiet when drinking her milk and after that it was the blarring radio again...Sometimes kids can get on your nerves, no matter how cute they are....there were just too many kids at the chalet running around and playing and making so much noise. Boy, they were so irritating....Then I tot of taking pics of Nivea and Niven boy (Nimi's kids) but the dumb lighting at the chalet was bad. So in the end, I didn't take any pics at all.

I had to work late on Tuesday...till 10.30 pm coz we had this discussion with parents on their views on the current Primary One registration process and what are their opinions on it going online.......the parents has so much to talk....on and on they went...Parents just want so many things!

There was no lighting and air-con extension request and so when I went back to the office at 10.30pm alone, the office was very dark except for the light from the 'EXIT' signs and some desktop lamps that were on . Serene and Feng Yi were busy packing the left-over food at the studio and I just wanted to go home so i went back to the office first. I was putting my stuff into my bag when someone's alarm clock went off. I freaked out and quickly dashed out of the office. Blady scary la!! All of a sudden, you hear someone's phone ringing...for a moment I told it was the phone but then I remembered that one of them has a clock on their table.....Scary!!

Kumar has got a new bike. Its huge! Very huge! Its a 1100cc bike in silver! Looks pretty cool! We went to the temple yesterday to do some 'Vagana Pooja' (Vehicle prayers)....Funny rite...only Indians have this kind of funny things la......I was almost close to laughing but I just kept quiet la. I'll post a picture when I take one. I just don't know why....Men with bikes are my cup of tea.... hehehehehe!

I'm gonna be down with flu soon....Shit!!

Blastin thru the speakas: Lady Marmalade by Lil Kim, Mya, Christina Agilera, Pink ft Missy Elliot

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com