<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I need coffee.....Zzzzz.... 

I've been dragging myself to work since Monday. I don't know why.....I just can't wake up in the morning....the first word that comes to my mind when wake up is 'MC'.....I just don't know why.......I've been sleeping like a pig......I have enough rest but still....I'm so lazy to wake up....

Another thing: My eye bags are not vanishing. I've been sleeping more than I should but still my bags are there...how to make them go away...aiyah....

Ok, i'm sounding like I'm gonna die soon....i better go and drink some coffee to perk me up.....I have a meeting to attend at 9.30 am...hopefully I don't dose off......Meetings are never my cup of tea or should I say coffee.....

Blasting thru the speakas: 1, 2 Step by Ciara ft Missy Elliot

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com