<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I Love Lingerie ;) 

I bought underwear and bras yesterday! I love lingerie.....I'm a freak for undergarments! Never satisfied even when I have so many!

Actually I wanted to buy a cardigan. So I went to the 'This Fashion' at West Mall. Didn't find any I liked so I just window-shopped around and before leaving, I took at look at the Tom & Stefanie sale stall outside West Mall and I spent $30 on undergarments....hehehehe! I just love buying bras and underwears...especially those that with cute designs....hahaha....

Hehehehe.....you know what.....My boss Serene has rebonded her hair!!!!! And she look good. She had very curly hair and now she's looks so different!

"Why must I wait till Deepavali?? Why is it so hard to discipline myself?? Why can't I control myself? Oh please,can't i just do something...not even a highlight?? Why is it so difficult? Oh...I cannot tahan!!! Pleaseeeee!!"

"No, cannot. You must resist temptation! Don't touch your hair till Deepavali. Let your hair grow a bit longer! You want to go bald is it by using too many chemicals on your hair frequently!!! No means No! Be good!!

What you just read was a conversation between Kethrine and her conscience, who is trying to discipline her.

Blastin thru the speakas: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com