<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The "Elephant" 

Remember in my last entry, I said that I wanted to bum during the weekend.....I did...on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday too!!! Hahahahaha!! Super shiok rite! 4 days of doing nothing but just sleeping and watching TV!!

I took MC on Monday and Tuesday, thanks to a throat infection and I got all the sleep and rest I wanted...actually I think I got more...hehehehe!! Watched VCDs like nobody's business...hehehe..I watched 3 new Tamil movies and 3 new English movies....and I was sooo lazy to come to work today.....oh my....How I wish I could be like this everyday of my life....sleeping and sleeping and sleeping......zzzzzz......I think I can name myself 'Sleeping Beauty'...hehehehe!

Anyway, I had a really good rest, I should say....I think I won't feel be thinking of taking MC or urgent leave when I wake up in the morning for the time being.... :)

Looking at all the comments in the previous blog, wow....I guess a lot of us don't really feel like settling down now.....its just too much pressure rite....but then marriage isn't all bad...there are some good points but then....not at 23, freedom gone siah.....

Hey, here's Kumar's new bike. I call it 'Elephant'. Its so huge! Both of us look tiny it....hehehe....but its cool!! You should see us on the road....we grab everyone's attention!!!


'The Elephant'

My first ride on this bike was not good : I couldn't sit properly on it, kept sliding down, almost fell off the bike and the best part, I accidentally stepped on the exhaust pipe which is so near to the philion's foot rest and now it hurts like hell!!!!! Waaaah!!!

Blastin thru the speakas: Tilt Your Head Back by Nelly ft Christina Aguilera

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com