<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

Changing Someone... 

Happy Belated Tamil New Year to everyone! All the best in this new year!

I had a so-so New Year-managed to go to the Temple, met up with Vanitha and we had dinner together. Spent the time chatting and chatting...It was good....We would taken a pic together, just that both of us looked terrible with our oily faces....

I have a opinion to talk about and the best place would be my blog. Before you read, I'm not being biased or anything, just voicing out what I think, tat's all...

I know this person. Let's call her 'X'. X wasn't attached and so her parents introduced someone to her and they are gonna get hitched soon. You see, X is kinda person who's not very stylo and at the same time, not very nerdy but just normal, maybe a bit studious looking. Her dressing is not very fantastic and most of the time, a bit 'ando'...if u understand what I mean. She's a very nice gal ok, I like her and have nothing against her. And there's nothing wrong in dressing and looking like that. But in my dictionary, she is a bit 'ando'. Other than that, she's a very nice gal.

And so her fiance is trying to change her, buying her tight bell-bottom jeans and stylo tops and trying to make her more trendy, hip and stylo. Also asked her to colour her hair la, and rebond it and you know do stuff that would make her look more like....let's say...ME.... :) ( You know, its great to know that someone wants their girlfriend to look like me...hehehehe!)

And no matter how she tries, she doesn't have the trendy hippy look. She still looks the same. Like you know, sometime a person has this certain look that you can't change.....I do feel bad that I'm saying something like this but its the truth and I can't say straight in her face.

Basically,what I feel is that....why can't he except her the way she is? I mean, you love a person for who she is,right...then why try to change them...if the person has some bad habits, then you can try to change that but not change the way they are and try to make them look like what they are not....Like another one of my friends.....She and her boyfriend are Muslims. She's more like me...and she's doesn't really like long sleeves and baju kurungs and she doesn't wear a tudung. But her boyfriend kinda occasionally hints her on that....she hates that! I don't get why some men like to change the way their girlfriends are.....Think about it, from what I know, not many girls try to change the way their boyfriends look....we just except them the way they are....

Oh well.....Hey, don't think I'm prejudiced against people who dress normal ok. I'm just voicing what I feel....

Blastin thru the speakas: Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com