<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

Blah....Blah....Blah.... 

I'm now Cheers storeless.....

The Cheers store I was working at has gone under franchise and I opted to stick with NTUC-Cheers. And so I can't work at the same Cheers anymore and am waiting to get a transfer to another Cheers store. I wonder where they are gonna put me. But the guy who took over the store told me that I'm invited to join him if I want but let's see where NTUC transfer me first.

Sometimes I feel like quitting this job but then, my Friday and Saturday nights would be so boring after that! I'll be at home most of the time and my asshole-of-a-boyfriend won't bring me out! The only thing I can do would be sleeping. Sigh, I think I'll just stick to the job.

Here's another thing; I'm officially banned from clubbing for a very long long long time....It seems some guy squeezed a girl's bum at Club V2 when Kumar was there and so Kumar says that its not safe for a girl to go to clubs even when its only once in a while. And now the girl will be known as..."Hey this is the girl whose ass was touched at V2!"(Please let me know if you want the Tamil translation...) and the same thing can happen to you....Blah Blah Blah!!

What the @#%&!! Already I'm clubbing only once in a while and now that also cannot!!! Wah lau weh!

Forget it la! There is something I gotta tell u people-I only weigh 38kg!!!

Oh me god! I really badly need to put on weight. I don't wanna vanish into thin air!!!! This is very bad!!! I cannot become a bamboo stick!!!!!!!! Nooooooo!!

Blastin thru the speakas: Sometimes U Can't Make It on Your Own by U2

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com