<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Awww Baby... 


Baby Shariff

See the little fellow....isn't he so adorable? He looks so fragile and awww....He's the new addition to Nina's family....Nina's my tuition kid....he's a premature baby...he looks so tiny and cute...I was so scared to even hold him.....

He's No.5....no,I don't mean 'family member no.5' but 'kid no.5'.....yes! He's the fifth kid in the family....wow....I really admire Reza the mother...already she has 2 girls and 2 bratty boys to chase around the house and now she has another one...oh my...I wish her good luck!

Anyway there's gonna be a new addition to my family soon too! No, I'm not pregnant....My cousin sis-in-law is!!! 3 months already...I'm going to be an auntie 3rd time round!!! Isn't that great!!! Yippee!!! But I don't know whether its going to be a 'penis' or a 'vagina'....have to wait and see...me anything also can la, just give me the baby!!! :)

Blastin thru the speakas: Disco Inferno by 50 Cent

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com