<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Shrinking Ass... 

Help!! My butt's shrinking!!

You see, my butt is my asset. I have a kinda 'JLo' butt; its curvy. So its a not so big or small, just a cute and curvy butt-something what Indian men would call 'Satti Cau'...hehehehe....my cousin brother used to say that my fats are stored at my butt....hehehehe......(tak malu seh!) I hate it when I like my pants but then I can't buy them coz of my ass but whatever I still love it!

But recently I've been losing weight and my ass seems to be shrinking!! Shit man!! Pants that used to be tight are now a bit loose....like that how! I can't lose my asset!!! I badly need to eat more!!

So, My Mission: Get my old ass back, no matter how much junk food it takes! (Hahahahaha!)

Ok, enough of ass talk. Guess what, My 1st year anniversary with Kumar is just about 1 week away and I have yet to get him a gift. He wants a watch. Shit! Where can I get a nice and, most importantly, cheap watch? Shit! I don't have the time to go shopping! I've gotta work and I have tuition to give...man!!!

I've got to remind myself never to drink coffee in the evening or at night. I drank at my aunt's place at 9+ and now I can't sleep! Its already 12.45 am-Serves me rite for drinking coffee!!

Blasting thru the speakas: It's Like That by Mariah Carey ft Fatman Scoop

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com