<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Passion of The Christ 

I totally forgot to blog about this:

I watched 'The Passion of The Christ' movie at my aunt's place on Saturday on DVD and I just can't get over it. You mean someone can get tortured like that....Oh boy...I can't believe the way they tortured Jesus Christ. Let's not go into the topic of religion and just look at him as a human being.

The thought of someone being tortured like this and those who actually inflicted them really makes me sick. How the hell do they have the heart to do that!!!!!!!

Oh boy!! Those people were sick in their brain!

Anyway since now I have a scanner, my hands were blady itchy and so I scanned some of my pics and have created an online album!

You can view my lovely (ya rite!) pics at :

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/babyket28/my_photos

Just don't laugh at some of them, ok?

My hair's getting on my nerves!!!! I can't just stand it anymore. The longer it grows, the messier it gets!!!! But I have to control myself from chopping it off!!!!

I just have to tahan till Deepavali coz I wanna do the Ceramic perm. Blady hell, there's another 6-7 months more to go!!!! Its just so difficult to control myself!!!! Arrggghhh!!!

Blasting thru the speakas: Shut Up! by Simple Plan

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com