<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

Lakeside Fishing Village 

I had a good weekend.

Overnighted at my aunt's place at AMK on Saturday and Sunday, together with Kumar. We went to the Lakeside Fishing Village on Saturday night. Wow, It was cool...There were so many man-made ponds for everyone to catch prawns, fishes and clams. Was a bit expensive though but it was fun.

We caught 2 fishes, one by Bro Kumar and my Kumar-a bit pathetic la with ratio to about 5 rods.There were some who caught about almost 10 fishes. I didn't get a rod, just shared it with Kumar.I'm not a fishing kinda person u see...unless u count fishing men....;p.....Overall it was fun, just that I had a hard time trying to keep awake.

As usual, on both days, I was stuffing myself...with delicious food...I just wish I could stay my aunt's place everyday....I know I'll fatten up in a just a week.

My Monday started pretty shitty...but now it's ok....some people just get on your nerves out of no way...especially when you are already in a crappy mood...

I've a got a new scanner...a 2nd hand one actually...to me its new....Do you know how long I've been wanting to get myself a scanner-over 3 years.....I know, its not very expensive and I can afford it but then...I don't know, I just didn't have a chance to own one till now....I guess its 'Fate'...

I scanned a pic of Baby Moneeskha....cute rite!


Moni Kutty (Tat's my nick for her).The one holding her is my mum.

Blasting thru the speakas: Into You by Jessica Simpsons

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com