<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 05, 2005

JAE...JAE...JAE....Aarrgghh!!! 

How nice would it be to be on my bed, lying down and unwinding after 4 days of continuously registering students for JAE and also after doing night shift yesterday and slowing drifting into a deep sleep.........

BUT........I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right here at Customer Service Centre, MOE manning a counter and registering students who couldn't register online...............and I'm working till 6 pm today......Aaarrgggghhhhhh!!!

The past 4 days have been hell....I've been registering students non-stop from 8 am to 5 pm, thanks to the fact that the server is always slow and cocking up. Lunch hours are short and the students just don't stop coming in. Their parents are always long-winded,complaining about the JAE registration system, the ministry and everything else...blah blah blah....

And today I still have to work a full day until 6. And to top it off, I have night shift today....

I'll stop blogging now....I know I'll go on and on about JAE...

Blasting thru the speakas: Nothing!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com