<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 07, 2005

The Irony of It 

I had a energy boost this morning for the terrrible day ahead....and it was breakfast with Kumar. I think this is the second time we are actually having breakfast together before going to work. He has started clearing his leave and therefore picked me up in the morning and dropped me at work after we both had breakfast at Ghim Moh. I had delicious roti prata after a long time....tasty!!

My day turned out to be not terrible but Horrible!!! Today was the last day of the JAE registration and it was really crazy at the Customer Service Centre. I sat at the counter at 8.30 am and only left at 7 pm. I was so damn shacked by the end of the day. But there were some cute guys to ogle at....hehehe....I never change.

Think about the irony: For the past 3 years at CSC, not even once have I sat at the counter and served a customer. But once I got transferred to PPS, I spent an entire past week at the counter, serving customers. And this is not the end, there's more to come.....

I'm just too tired to do anything else. I'm think I'm gonna hit the sack now. All I need is a good night's sleep.

Wait, before that, didn't I tell you that Kumar has started clearing his leave. Well, he's getting out of the army and plans to drive container lorries. He has already got his Class 4 license and is taking his Class 5 license test this month. At first I was a bit spektical about him leaving the army but then you can't force a person to do what he doesn't like so I just let it go.

So good for that asshole, he gets to sleep at home for another 2 months until his ORD in May. Lucky asshole!

Blasting thru the speakas: Switch by Will Smith

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com