<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

He's Worth It! 

I guess you all girls have heard of or experienced 'Impulse shopping'. You are window-shopping and all of a sudden, you buy something expensive out of the blue, not bothering whether you would have enough money till next pay day.

This is what I did today. I was on morning shift and so during my lunch break, I went to Lot 1 to do some window-shopping. I wasn't really hungry-I had already drank a carton of soya milk and was also having sore throat. So instead of just sitting at Cheers reading magazines, I decided to do some window shopping.

So I was walking in and out of shops, just looking at stuff when an idea struck me while I was browsing thru gift cards at a shop. Since my anniversary is coming, why don't I make a card for Kumar instead of buying one for him. So I went to Popular and bought some nice coloured papers, gold pen and a coloured envelope.

No, tat's not what I bought on an impulse....Read on.....

I was walking around when all of a sudden, I thought, 'Why don't I get Kumar a ring?' Our anniversary is coming rite and it would be a real sweet surprise rite....and so I did! I did get him a ring! And it costed me a blady $118!!!!

I don't know la. I just went into the Chip Lee Jewellery store and got him ring! Just like tat! I paid for it without even thinking whether it would affect my budget! Till now I don't know whether it was a good decision to buy him a ring but anyway I'm happy! Just so happy that I got him a ring and I know that he's gonna be super surprised!! Of course, he would have never ever expected this!!! Hahahahaha!!! I just can't wait to see his face when he sees it!

Just think about it: Me a cheapskate, looking for shops to buy a watch for less than $50,end up buying a $100+ ring for him. What an irony!

But I know my baby's worth it! I love him a lot!

Anyway I have it planned out: I'm gonna leave his gift at his place during lunch time on Monday as a surprise. I don't think so he'll be at home. He has some MINDEF interview to attend....hehehehehe!

Ok, I'll go and do the card now! Better write it now when I am in a good mood! Hehehehehe! ;)

Blastin thru the speakas: Dip It Low by Christina Milan ft Fabulous.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com