<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

God Bless My Kitty 

Remember the cat which I asked SPCA to fetch from my house.....

......Its been put to sleep........

I've been wanting to see that cat ever since that day and Kumar had been telling me that he'll bring me there. But now, its like....gone and I will never get to see it again....

I went to the SPCA website to see if it was up for adoption. I did see its picture there once but when I went to that site again today....it was not there. So I called SPCA and enquired about it. They did a check and called me back and.....told me it was put to sleep.....

I don't know whether to be angry with Kumar or not but I know I'm very pissed with him. And above that, I'm just so sad that I didn't get to visit it at SPCA to see how it was...and now it's put to sleep....It was so pathetic enough with a broken leg and now's its dead...i just don't know what to say....I just feel so sad....if only I knew how to go SPCA myself....now tat kitty's gone...i can still remember its innocent face staring at me outside my house.....

I don't even have it's photo. How stupid of me not to take it's picture....

'God Bless my Kitty'-I'll always remember you.....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com