<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Clubbing and Mayavi...I'm Not Satisfied... 

Finally, I clubbed on Friday night. Minah and I went to Ashoka. Boy, the new Ashoka is so big and nice...wow!......but then no crowd.....

What's clubbing without the crowd!! Its good to have space to dance but its nothing like having a super packed dance floor...it accelerates your mood....minus the bangs here and there...and also most of the time, Minah and I were the ones starting to dance on the empty floor....

News Flash: Kethrine was so blady impatient that she went to Kumar's place on Friday before meeting Minah and left his gift on the dining table...(Kumar was out with his friends.) He was so surprised when he saw the ring when he came back. He called the moment he saw it. Lucky thing I was not the dance floor;I would have missed the moment. But then its a bit too tight...We're going to Lot 1 later to change it...must also ask him to engrave our names....

Man, suddenly I feel so lovey-dovey.....so not me!!!!! Help!

I watched 'Mayavi' on VCD yesterday. The first half of the movie was good and funny but not after Jothika was kidnapped. The last scene sucked too! Sorry for those Surya-Jo fans who think this movie is great.....One man's food is another man's poison....(Kethrine's speaking philosophy seh....wee weet!!)

Back to Ashoka...I had a good time ogling at one of the singers...oh my....he was so so sooo cute...he was the only one worth seeing...his voice is great too! I call him 'Cutie'. Ohhhh!!!!! He makes me wanna go back to Ashoka......coz he checked me out too!!!! Hehehehehehe!!! :) :)

I'm sleepy and hungry and I'm waiting for Kumar to buy me lunch so that I can fill my tummy and fall flat on the bed....But where is he????? So late already u know! My stomach's growls are fightening me!

My house there got pasar-malam u know...today i going there....hehehehe....so happy!

Blastin thru the speakas: N Dey Say by Nelly

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com