<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

A single blue rose and A 'Sorry' can do wonders... 


This blue rose made me smile.....

A single rose and a 'Sorry' can do wonders......Don't we ladies just melt when our men give us flowers.....esp after making us angry.....which gal doesn't like flowers....

Kumar and I had a major fight today....boy,it was big and hurting and almost everything turned upside down. But he made things right with his goofy 'Sorry' and the rose.......Kumar...this guy knows how to melt my heart....Now I know why I'm still attracted to this asshole....he's a sweet asshole..... :)

Blasting thru the speakas: Goodies by Ciara

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com