<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 04, 2005

Serene's leaving! 

Serene just dropped the bombshell...She's leaving MOE and her last day is 3rd March!

Wah lau! She's such a nice boss and she had to leave. She has no blady idea who is replacing her-whether its someone internal or external! Shit man!! Really shitty news!!!

Serene is very easy to work with and very understanding and bo-chup kind. Shiok to work under her but now....I have to worry about the new one taking over her duties. Man, I'm gonna have sleepless nights till I see my new boss.

If he/she is:
-like Serene, then ok..
-not so relax like Serene but a bit ok, maybe like Jumari (he was my first boss at CSC-a bit bochup,won't disturb u as long as you finish his work), still can tahan..
...but....
-like Elsie, I can kiss my black ass goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its HELL as long as I stay in MOE!!!

Stress sial!!! Cannot tahan!!! Die loh die...must pray hard, very hard.....

Blasting thru the speakas: Soldier by Beyonce ft Lil Wayne (Too stress to enjoy the song!)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com