<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Relieved.. 

Remember I was sulking about Serene leaving and the new officer taking over her....well, today Serene sent an e-mail saying that Hock Soon is taking over her duties. He is actually in the Sec One Team.

He's very nice! I worked with him during the Sec One Posting Exercise and he's easy to work with. Heng!! No need to worry anymore. But then Serene also told me that our DD might get someone new and appoint that person for either the Pri One or Sec One position. But till then I'll look on the bright side and pray hard that Hock Soon stays on!

Ganesha sent me this while I was complaining to him about Serene leaving:

"never let yesterday use up today"
"everyday is a new life...seize it...live it"
"what worries you, masters you"
"take care of the minutes...the hours will take take care of themselves"
"worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due"
"seize today and put as little trust as you can in tomorrow"
"be happy...it is one way of being wise"


Nice advice huh! Here's something else inspirational too:

"God will never leave you empty. He will replace what you have lost. If he asks you to put something down,it means he wants you to pick up something better.."

I'm having a bad hair day today! My hair keeps getting on my nerves...I'm gonna do something to it soon! (I'm not gonna chop it off...maybe something else....)

Blasting thru the speakas: Mockingbird by Eminem

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com