<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Oops I did It again.... 

Oops I did it again
Just guess what I did
I went shopping again...oh baby baby..

Oops I bought more clothes...
when I shouldn't haveeee.....
I'm not that disciplined...

Try singing this to the tune of Britney Spears' (aka Teen Bitch) 'Oops I Did It Again'. I tried and it sucks! :p

As mentioned, I bought something today. Remember the 'Baby Doll' punjabi suit that I've been wanting to get. I had been checking it a few times when I went to Tekka but I eventually gave up on it because of the price. No way was I gonna spend $35 or more for that suit. But Minah wanted to check it out one last time before we decide to stitch a suit in that design. And so today after work we went Tekka. We went to almost all the shops on top of the Tekka market but in the end Minah didn't buy anything coz nothing caught her attention and the nice ones were expensive and it wasn't worth it to pay that much.

But who ended up buying the 'Baby Doll' suit? Who else but Kethrine who couldn't resist one suit that was tempting her...but its a good buy. Only $30...I like it-orange and white print, very flare, very sweet... :) (Jus that its a bit too long and I look more shorter in it!)

I like the ambience at the Gayathri's restuarant. I think I might celebrate someone's birthday there soon!!

Ok, gonna float to dreamland now....Goody Nighty!

Blasting thru the speakas: The Reason by Hoobastank

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com