<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Valentine's Day 2005 

I'll start from the beginning....

Kumar asked me to take half-day on VD. And when I asked him what kinda plans he has, he told me to keep my mouth shut and just take half-day. So I did.

And so my lovely boyfriend came to pick me up at my office and we went to IDAC for him to make a report about his bike accident that happened last year becoz of some insurance matters.I spent about an hour there. After that we went to Queensway shopping centre to deposit money into our savings account and we had McDonalds for lunch there. Then we started to ride to my place. That was when I realised that he had come empty-handed. But I didn't ask him anything. When we went back, we watched TV and more TV.

While watching TV, I was itching to ask him for my present and so I asked:
Me: So, where's my gift?
Kumar: Your gift? I didn't get you anything. Remember when I asked if u want anything for VD, you said no, So I didn't get you anything.
Me: (blur-faced)...oh...ok....(turned to the TV...feeling sad)
Me:(turned back)...Ok, then I give you yours.

So I gave him his and he was impressed. He loved the smell. I got a kiss and a hug in return.

Kumar: Amoy, why u buy so expensive-$39.90. Aiyah, I didn't buy you anything u know. Ok ok, next time we go out, I buy something for you ok. (More hugs...)
Being the very understanding girlfriend, I said ok and smiled but feeling like an ass inside.. After some time, Appu uncle came over just for fun. So my mum, Kumar, Appu uncle and me were chatting. Then.....ding dong.....it was the door bell...."Is Ms Kethrine in?"

I went to open the gate and whatdaya know...he was holding a bear for me!!! From Kumar!

The Bear: Its called 'Sleepin' Bear.Kumar said I'm always sleeping and thus the symbolic bear...

A cute little house for my bear!


I really was perked up when I got the present but then even if Kumar didn't get me anything, I would have felt sad but my love for him would have never decrease. So what, its just another day. I'm just happy that he spent time with me.

If you are wondering whether we went out anywhere for dinner, we did not. We had pizza at home. I think if it was some other gal, she might have got pissed off for spending the day at home for VD and would have made some fuss but I'm just happy to have my darling by my side!!!

I simply love this guy! Muack! (Even though he's an asshole at times!)

Blasting thru the speakas:You make me wanna by Jadakiss ft Mariah Carey

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com