<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 11, 2005

More Baby Moneeshka 

I don't know what to say.....I am very very very angry with Kumar but I still bought him his Valentine's Day gift after work today together with a card. I'm angry with him but I still buy him something....love....no comments....

Anyway I bought him perfume from Body Shop as already planned. Its called 'Aubre'(something like tat) for men. Only $39.90-save money! Nice and cheap. I like the smell. It was promotional pack and it came with a towel and a hand & body wash of the same scent. Heng, VD shopping is done.

But I'm too pissed to write the card. I think I'll do it tomorrow when I'm more cool. Card must be mushy mushy ma!!!

Time to get ready for work.....I leave u with more recent pics of Baby Moneeshka.



Isn't she super Cute!!!!!

Blasting thru the speakas: Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani and Eve

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com