<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Midnite Drama! 

Just came back from night shift.....I'm sleepy but I had to blog this...

A fight broke out outside Cheers yesterday night. Here's the summary: Its seems some Chinese guys beat up A's brother. And A was very very angry and agitated. He was furious and practically boiling. A and his brother entered into Cheers with their shirts bloody and off. They were screaming vulgarities while they were opening the refrigerator. I was very very, I tell you, very very scared! Those 2 guys looked like they might just kill anyone crossing their path. I went to my colleague Kevin who was standing outside who called the police. Then A came to my counter and just slammed a 'e33' down. Lucky thing it didn't break. After paying, he went outside, screaming away!

I took a closer look at him and realised that this was the guy who was I served some time ago. He was calling me 'Sarakku'(indian word for girl) and joking with me. Soon, the police came and tried to calm him down. He was a terror, even screamed at the police officers. After a while, the CD came and did first aid for A's brother. After some time, everything was settled and he came again with his girlfriend to buy some stuff and he was saying, "Don't think I gangster you know. My brother kena beating for nothing,ok" I didn't say anything. Say what!

In case, you were wondering where the culprits were, they were gone. They ran away.

Xin Rui ( another gal doing night shift with me) and I really freaked out!!! I was shaking when the guy slammed the bottle and money on the counter. I thought he might break the bottle on me! Scary I tell you!!!!! We both were damn blady scared out of our wits.

OK, me gonna hit the sack now. Gotta to wake up at abt 1. Me going to my aunt's place at AMK. I always feel so happy when I'm gonna go there. I know that I"ll be eating to my heart's content every visit.....pig out time today!!!!

Zzzzz.....

Blasting thru the speakas: Nothing..

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com