<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

here kitty kitty.... 

This morning, I saw this cat standing near the lift landing on my floor, I don't know how he got there. But he looked so cute and hungry. So I poured some milk for it and left it near the rubbish chute for it to drink. He looked so pathetic. And he was limping. One of his back legs has been injured. I wonder what happened. It drank my milk.

I opened my door a few times while I was mopping the house to make sure it was drinking the milk Then after a while I heard my neighbour shouting something. I opened the door and saw her husband carrying the cat away. She told me that she was scared of cats and didn't want the cat to come into her house. (She leaves her door open on Sundays).

When Kumar came over, we went down to look for that and we found it. Kumar carried it upstairs and we gave it some more milk and a ball to play with. That cat is sooo cute! Then I called the SPCA so that they can take it and treat its broken leg. It was sad to see it limping away.

I miss that kitty! It was so cute...I should have taken its pic....Anyway Kumar told me that he would bring me to SPCA to see that cat.

I miss that kitty!

Blasting thru the speakas: Over & Over by Nelly ft Tim Mcgraw-Would you believe Nelly sang this!!! I didn't know it was him till I watched the video clip yesterday. He's cool!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com