<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

First times! 

Guess what time I came to work today....7.45 am.....1st time...wow! From constant late-coming to early arrival.....good huh!

And......I did it! I finally did it!!!! I feel so proud of myself!!!!

I managed to resist buying more cloths to be stitched as punjabi suits at JB!!!! Hahahaha!! On Saturday, I went to JB and collected my suits. I had determined the night before that I am not gonna buy any clothes or give any for stitching at JB. And I stuck to it!! Wondeful right!! I didn't even buy anything for myself at all except for food!!!! Isn't this great! But it was really tough. Temptation was high and I had a hard time controlling it but I did it!! Its a first time!!!

Another 1st time: Kumar applied moisturizer for me the moment I asked him. Normally his answer would be 'Later' or 'Another day la'. But yesterday it wasn't. He applied on my arms,hands, legs and even my feet. Even massaged my shoulders for me. He's so good at massages.....oooohhhh....

And also I tasted peanut butter mixed with chocolate flavour for the first time this morning and it was great! Tasty!

Feeling a bit blue today......of course its Monday!

Blasting thru the speakas: Sexy Bitchy Naughty by Tata Young

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com