<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Deepavali pics and Burnt CNY hols! 

Finally its here: The Deepavali pics. I know its a bit too late...now Feb already and these pics were taken in Nov 2004...hehehe..but hey, better late than never rite....

The pictures were taken at Indra auntie's house. That's her grand daughter Moneeskha.

Do u see a 'Baby' carrying a baby? I'm not talking abt Spoilt Brat..

See tat chick yawning and staring at Big Momma, super cute rite!!

I missed 'Desperate Housewives' yesterday. Was working....Shit!

Anyway I saw this week's roster. I'm jam-packed till Saturday. Working on both days of CNY too-afternoon shift! Shit! Oh well, its better than staying at home. Might end up doing more housework....

But then I still haven't got Kumar his VD gift and I don't know when to get it. I'm planning to buy him perfume. Most probably from Body shop. I know its sounds cheapskate but I don't like to spend money on perfume. I'll get something that has a scent I like and is cheap! Then I'll get him the same thing once he finishes it.

I wonder what he's gonna get me....hhhmmmm.....??? Or shall I ask him something....but what to ask him ah?

Blasting thru the speakas: Every Breath U take by Police

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com