<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Condoms... 

Condoms...I still think that buying condoms in public is really a bit embarassing even though Singapore is getting more open now. I always have a grin when a customer buys a box of condom.....Cheers is now selling this new thing called 'Vibrating Condom' which is quite amusing for almost every customer who happens to catch it standing right on the counter.

Yesterday night, while I was working, there was this couple who bought the condom. The guy was trying to act cool-put the box on the counter and quickly paid the cash while the girl was hiding behind, trying to control her embarassment. They were smart-they waited till there was noone at the counter to make a purchase. And so being a very very curious person, I took one box and opened it. There is only one piece of condom inside with a additional ring that makes the condom vibrate....

Hehehe....so funny...vibrating condom...hehehe...Minah suggested we buy it for our boyfriends for VD....hahaha....I would love to see Kumar's reaction if I present this to him.......hehehe!!

Here's the best thing that got me roaring away:
And old uncle bought some bread and he started to look around and he took a box of condom with fruit pics on it and looked at it and I was....old uncle (70+) also want sex ah....Then guess what he asked.. "Is this the medicine for diarrhoea?" (in Malay).....I was almost burst out laughing but I controled myself and answered NO. And Azreen explained what it was.

After he left, Azreen and I burst in laughter....cute old uncle....cannot tahan......hahahahahaha!!!

Blasting thru the speakas: Baby Boy by Big Brovaz

"My love for you will never end, you'll always be my baby boy..."

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com