<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

A Big No No to New Flats 

I give up on the new HDB flats. There are so terribly small...well, today was the beginning of the balloting exercise for new flats at Bukit Merah, Queenstown, Kallang and Toa Payoh. So during lunch time, Kumar and I went to take a look at the sample 4-room and 5-room flats. My god, there are so damn blady small....no way am I gonna pay $200/300K for a flat so small.

What is the point of having a wonderfully big corridor outside the flat and lovely scenery around the blocks when the flat is like a cave.....I really don't see the logic.....

So its decided that we're gonna get a resale flat.

The JAE exercise has started and I'm tired just working for less than half a day...i wonder how's its gonna be till the end of the week. I know i'm gonna be dead beat on Friday.......And I have news: Serene is not leaving after all. She decided to withdraw her resignation. I don't know why but its for the better. She's a really cool boss!!

I just don't see why some people can't understand that black doesn't mix well with golden blonde hair......when will these blokes learn??

Basting thru the speakas: Truth Is by Fantasia

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com